Thursday 19 January 2017

The Broken Walls Of My Vagina

Photo for effect purpose


Broken, torched and stained,
how I felt after he took my "pride",
the pearl of my life,
every woman's "pride"
trampled with so much disdain,
leaving me in blood stains
from the broken walls of my vagina,

Heaven remained shut at my prayer,
so it seemed for I; crying, shouting, 
screaming yet no Helper
to pull me from underneath a man
whose lustful thrusts that afternoon
would leave me frightened
at the hearing of a male voice.

I am still yet to come to terms that it is a cross
I must excruciatingly bear,
here in a world that labels me a whore:
that says I am the cause of his failure
to keep his libido in check or listen to twerp 
talk such as "I must cover up
else I deserve whatever I lure" ~
such patriarchal nonsense
from persons who without shame,
continue to posit vain and lame
arguments as reasons he robbed
my innocence -

Photo used for effect purpose only

It was the year nineteen sixteen (1916),
I was only fifteen,
a blossoming young girl
with so much hopes of a well
tailored life for a towering future -
hardly would a girl my age dare
"think [herself] a bird" to share
a stage in a man's world so-called,
she must braze herself up for a cloud
of detractors should
she make it out of that village in Paga
where still, the boy-child is rather
the preference to some sort of education.
Pardon the digression,

PHOTO USED FOR THIS PURPOSE
at the silent afternoon of doom,
that rode with it black-dark-grim
spells in an attack greatly foul,
and left my pure soul
scared, spirit heavily broken
and my womanhood stolen:
he entered my room, locked the door,
held me brutally on the floor -
I can still remember myself say
in a faint voice - Jesus -
hoping that in my breathless
state Help would come my way
to rescue me from a man whose
d**k left more than wounds
in the broken walls of my vagina -
my very being crushed as the World Trade Center.
Sadly you are part of the problem -
when you shift the burden of responsibility from
him, posit that we "cover up" or blame
our parents of failing to train us well enough,
designing excuses for psychopaths.

You are the problem when you make
the onus of controlling one's demons
that of the raped and not the rapists -
I hope you get it, if not check
yourself because we all have
the responsibilities to protect, save,
the boy-child especially the girl-child
from God forsaken deranged morons:
pedophiles, rapists and hobbyists
Not forgetting that I was only fifteen
with beautiful imaginations of a teen,
as your girl-child,who may not survive
the kicking, beating or revive
from a broken wall of her vagina.


By Crabbe Nathaniel - Journalist - Publicist - Blogger - Poet - Customer Service

No comments:

Post a Comment